The C Programming Language is the foundation of nearly all modern computer languages. C is a “low level" simple language that can be used to create the most elegant of applications and operating systems. Most of today's commercial applications and operating systems have the C language at their core. Every programmer should and must have learned C whether it is a Java or C# expert because all these languages are derived from C. In this course, you will learn all the basic concept of C programming language and in this course, you will learn C programming by writing codes along the lectures.
- All basic fundamentals will be explained in detail
- By the end of the course, you will be able to write your own code
- You will get strong core knowledge of this course
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone with basic knowledge of Computers
- No prior programming knowledge is required
- Engineering Students, Software Professionals
- Anyone who wants to learn programming
- Nothing. You just need to have a computer to run C programs